On the day of your consultation, you will speak directly to your treating physician. Together, you will discuss your wishes and expectations. Afterwards, he/she will explain exactly which treatment is most suitable for you. At Wellness Kliniek we do not work with consultants or salespeople.
During your consultation you can expect:
- Honest and expert advice: Only the surgeon can provide you with detailed information about the options. The intake discussion with the surgeon is important for achieving an optimal, beautiful final result. Your doctor will examine whether you are a suitable candidate and discuss the possibilities for achieving a great end result.
- Unambiguous information: During the consultation, the doctor will assess your motivation for undergoing a procedure as well as your general health.
A cosmetic procedure must be 100% safe. Therefore it is important that you are honest with your doctor about your medical history and use of medication.
The doctor will openly inform you about the possible risks and complications of the desired procedure. Don't hesitate to ask questions at any time during your consultation.
- Full price transparency: The doctor will inform you about the costs of the treatment. The prices do not deviate from the ones listed on the website.
NEW - e-Consultations! Let the Wellness Kliniek come to you!
Call us now to book your e-consultation with one of our doctors or book online. The first appointment with your doctor from the comfort of your own home. More info and conditions can be found here.
Book your consultation online!
Save up to 50% on your consultation by booking online. Furthermore, your second consultation (if desired) will be free!
Some questions you may want to ask during your consultation:
- How long will the surgery or treatment last?
- Are there alternative treatments that allow me to achieve the same goal?
- In a surgical procedure: where are the incisions made and where will (visible) scars be left?
- How will I be anaesthetised? Will an anaesthetist be present at the operation?
- Are there any side effects of the treatment or the anaesthesia?
- Where will the stitches be? Are the stitches dissolvable or will they have to be removed?
- When can I return to work?
- Are there items of clothing that I should or should not wear?
- When will the end result be visible?